Do you have experience with NAPA? Do you work in complex engineering projects for the Naval Industry? If so, please have a look at this job position!
As a Naval Architect, you will be involved in the engineering of all kind of special vessels for the defence and the commercial industry. You will perform different naval calculations and designs and you will follow up projects from the first preliminary engineering phases, until production processes of ships and different offshore structures.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Designing naval and offshore structures.
- Performing Hydrodynamic analysis, Stability calculations and CFD, among others.
- Conducting feasibility- and risk analyzes when preparing construction plans.
- When appropriate, provide advice to junior engineers and help in their development.
We are looking for an experienced Naval Engineer capable of doing Naval Architecture calculations and Ship Design. Experience in preparing General Arrangements is valued and having experience in military ships is a big plus. Moreover, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in these job positions:
- Having a Bsc or Msc in Naval Architecture / Marine Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Naval Architect.
- Experience with NAPA or GHS is a must.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Willing to relocate to the Netherlands or already living in the area of Rotterdam.
Our client is among the top 10 engineering companies in the Netherlands, with a strong passion for technology. They are specialized in the development of projects within the Maritime and Offshore Shipbuilding. The company is going through a continual period of growth and is always interested in highly skilled Engineers. Last but not least, the company presents a great working environment.
This is not a projected-based position, so the company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. You will receive special training during the first period of your employment, if needed. The base salary will be set depending on your relevant working experience and level of education. In addition, you will receive support in relocating to the Netherlands, arranging all bureaucracy and tax related issues.
Are you one of the Naval Architect that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions before your application please contact Elena Olteanu at +31 6 30 11 12 22