Are you an experienced Naval Architect in the offshore industry? Would you like to design, develop and analyze engineering solutions for offshore vessels? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
We are looking for a Naval Architect who will be responsible for the correct execution of the Naval engineering activities mainly very challenging conversion and modification projects. This position is based in the area of Rotterdam.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Responsible for Naval Architecture related to modifications and conversions of vessel with a special mission.
- Performing stability, propulsion and strength calculations.
- Performing testing procedures related to the ship’s mission.
- Working closely with other disciplince such as structural engineering and the operating team.
- Supporting other departments assuring compliance with class requirements and codes.
We are looking for a Naval Architect with a Bachelor or Master degree in Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering and at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Experience in Naval Architecture related issues such as stability, hydrodynamics, propulsion.
- Excellent command of English language, written and spoken.
- Interested in doing projects offshore (once in a while).
- Experience in offshore operations companies such as heavy lifting, offshore installation, pipe-laying, transport, salvage, etc.
- Only EU candidates and ready to relocate to the Netherlands for the long term will be accepted for this role
Our client is a global leader in their field and always pushing the limits of science and technology. They are experts in the execution of large and complex on- and offshore projects.
This is a long-term position in a leading company in the marine & offshore industry. For this position the company will invest in your professional and personal growth. Your salary will depend on your years of relevant working experience in a range between 3200 and 5500 euro gross per month. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Are you the (Senior) Naval Architect that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions before your application please contact Costina at +40 215551190 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
+40 21 555 1190