Tender Manager (offshore projects)
Are you an experienced Tender Manager looking for a long-term position in the Netherlands? Do you have a strong affinity with the offshore industry and are you passionate about delivering competitive proposals? If so, this might be a great opportunity for you!
In this position you will be responsible for managing the preparation and submission of tenders for a leading company in the offshore industry. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team and will permanently liaise with subcontractors, partners and supporting departments.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Play a key role in preparing and submitting the complete tender process.
- Compiling and writing tender documents.
- Preparing cost calculations and risk assessments.
- Organizing the follow-up for the successful tenders.
For this position we are looking for a candidate with experience in tender management and strong affinity for offshore installation activities. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably technical.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar managerial position.
- Excellent communication skills in English; Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Customer and result oriented person having the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Experienced user of the MS Office applications. Knowledge of planning programs, such as MS Project or Primavera is a strong asset asset.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- 25 + 7 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Tender Manager that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.