Are you an experienced Instrumentation Engineer in the offshore field? Would you like to work for challenging EPC projects and are you looking for a new long-term job position? If so, you may just have found your new career step!
As Instrumentation Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering the full documents for the purchase and design of field instrumentation (control, security, fire/gas detection/ telecommunication systems). You will be involved in multiple projects, from small-sized instrumentation projects to multidisciplinary projects, from conceptual studies to detailed design. This job position is based in the area of Rotterdam.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Develop all design documents, through all the design and engineering stages, from concept to detail.
- Prepare technical specifications and have contact with suppliers about it.
- Making technical evaluations of the tenders received.
- Preparing instrumentation detailed design deliverables like: cable list, Instrument/ telecom/ Fire detection block diagrams, Instrument/ telecom/ Fire detection layouts, Termination diagrams, Loop diagrams.
- Attending FAT for SCADA/ DCS system or telecommunication systems like CCTV, PAGA, radio systems, LAN, Wi-Fi.
- Contribute to existing and new working procedures to support instrumentation developments.
We are looking for someone who has experience/affinity in multidisciplinary projects (offshore oil & gas/renewable industry). Strong communication and analytical skills are important for this role. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a technical BSc/MSc in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowing Smart Plant Instrumentation, AutoCAD or E3D is a plus.
- Excellent English both written and spoken.
Our client is among the top 10 engineering companies in the Netherlands, with a strong passion for technology. They are specialized in the development of projects within the offshore and energy sector. Last but not least, the company presents a great working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 31 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Instrumentation Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially!