Are you someone who loves making plans and seeing them come together? If you’re great at organizing and want to help different teams succeed, this job might be perfect for you. Your skills could be the key to making big things happen!
As the Project Planner, your main job is to make plans for different departments, monitoring and maintaining the planning process, identifying risks and proposing solutions, give reports to the management, operating at both strategic and operational levels, contributing to process improvements. You’ll work closely with other departments to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Completed BSc education in business administration or logistics.
- Several years of experience in a production environment, demonstrating a track record in project planning.
- Knowledge of Primavera planning program is a plus.
Our client is a modern production company in interior construction.
- Challenging and interesting projects;
- A lot of growth opportunities;
- Good salary and secondary benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a brief motivation letter and your CV to Victoria Piek firstname.lastname@example.org. For any inquiries or questions about the role, you can also reach me at +31 (0)62280 2421].