Team Manager “Electrical System Engineering”
Do you have experience in leading the design of electrical systems for shipbuilding and major conversions? Are you able to work with AutoCAD, SEE Electrical or Eplan P8? Would you like to work for a leading Dutch company in the marine & offshore industry? Check this role and contact U-People for all details!
As Technical Manager Electrical System Engineering you are responsible for guiding engineering teams and actively participate in electrical integration of the various systems on board of Ships.
So we need a candidate with at least 10 years experience with maritime electrical installations such as power generation systems, lighting, alarm and monitoring systems, etc. This job is located in Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Leading, advising and participate in design and develop the cable diagrams for all systems on board from our client but also systems from the yard and thirt parties (HVAC, Cooling water systems, Bilge, Etc).
- You consult with the client and classification societies and ensure that the systems and installations meet the requirements.
- Checking technical specifications for systems and selecting components and materials to be used.
- Checking / guiding basic design / performing basic engineering yourself.
We are looking for Sr electrical engineer with excellent leading skills and at least 10 years of experience in a similar job position. Furthermore, you have wide knowledge of ships systems!
- At least 10 years of experience with engineering electrical installations within the shipbuiling industry.
- Capable to lead engineering teams.
- Good knowledge of materials with regard to electrical- or control technical systems and components.
- Knowledge and experience with Eplan, AutoCAD, SEE Electrical is an advantage.
- Good command of the English language, Dutch is a plus
Dutch leading company with projects in Marine, Offshore, Oil/Gas and Defence industry.
- A challenging role at a Dutch leading company with projects in Marine, Offshore and Defence industry.
- Financially stable company with a well-filled order book for the coming years.
- Good salary package and secondary benefits.
- If you’re an expat (EU) U-People is offering you our full relocation support.
Are you one of the Electrical System Engineers that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV via the application button. If you have any questions before your application please contact Joost Wenteler at +31 (0)6 295 78908 You can send me a WhatsApp at all times! or send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we only accept EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.