Outfitting/Interior Engineer (maritime projects)
Are you an Outfitting/Interior Engineer and do you have a strong affinity for the shipbuilding sector? Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic team of Engineers, coordinating the outfitting/interior engineering activities of living, working, recreation and storage areas on board ships? Keep on reading!
In this position you will be responsible for the correct execution of the engineering activities related to walls, floors, ceilings, insulation plans, layout of accommodations. This for the full engineering phases from basic to detailed design.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Developing the required information, such as, plans, technical specifications, system description.
- Preparing 2D and 3D engineering drawings.
- Contacting clients and subcontractors regarding technical issues.
- Being responsible for the quality of the prepared engineering work.
- Having contact with classification societies.
- Visiting and helping the production department with possible questions.
- Having at least a BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture or similar.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in similar shipbuilding roles.
- Experience with 2D CAD and 3D CAD systems such as CADMATIC or CATIA.
- Knowledge of Class and Statutory regulations and related plans and arrangements, preferably gained with ships or offshore installations.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge for? Apply directly via the application button below or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, you can contact Elena Olteanu by phone or WhatsApp +316 30111222. Your details will be treated confidentially!