Project Engineer HVAC
Are you a motivated project engineer who is experienced with HVAC systems? Would you like to join one of the world’s leading HVAC specialists in the maritime sector? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
- Handling HVAC calculations to determine main performance parameters, sizes and weights.
- Analyzing system costs including labor (detailed design, engineering, testing, installation) and components for review with the Project Manager.
- Discussing HVAC requirements with vendors to obtain technical and dimensional information.
- Working together with design specialists to prepare final drawings.
- Ability to execute tasks within budget and scope.
- Mentoring and assisting with the development of Assistant Engineers.
We are looking for an ambitious engineer with a Bachelor’s (BSc) or Master’s (MSc) in Mechanical Engineering. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- 1 – 5 years of experience in HVAC Engineering.
- Knowledge of the marine industry is an advantage.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- A good command of English (oral and written).
Our client is a well-known, Dutch leading company in the maritime industry. The company is specialized in the design, engineering and installation of HVAC systems. Furthermore, they are offering an international and professional working environment.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Travel allowance and pension scheme.
- 38 days off within a year.
- Friendly work environment.
- Excellent development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Project Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call :+31 6 8395 7663.