Project Engineer (HVAC)
Are you a motivated project engineer who is experienced with HVAC systems? Would you like to join one of the world’s leading HVAC specialists in the maritime sector? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
As a Project Engineer you are responsible for design, engineering and estimating costs for HVAC projects and report to the Project Manager. This position is based in the Amsterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Handling HVAC calculations to determine main performance parameters, sizes and weights.
- Analyzing system costs including labor (detailed design, engineering, testing, installation) and components for review with the Project Manager.
- Discussing HVAC requirements with vendors to obtain technical and dimensional information.
- Working together with design specialists to prepare final drawings.
- Ability to execute tasks within budget and scope.
- Mentoring and assisting with the development of Assistant Engineers.
We are looking for an ambitious engineer with a Bachelor’s (BSc) or Master’s (MSc) in Mechanical Engineering. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- A minimum of 3 or more years of experience in HVAC Engineering, preferably in the marine industry.
- Knowledge of the marine industry is a preference.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- A good command of English (oral and written).
You will work for one of the most prolific HVAC builders in the world!
- Long-term position in a leading maritime supplier.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Travel allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- 38 days off within a year.
- Friendly work environment.
- Excellent development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Project Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions before your application please contact Mihai at +31 6 30 01 41 81 or +40 215 551 190.