Are you an experienced Draftsman within the shipbuilding industry and you’re an expert user AutoCAD? Do you have experience designing steelwork and ship’s construction? We are urgently looking for you! We offer you a challenging job opportunity and a great team of colleagues!
As a Draftsman you will work on detailed engineering projects and prepare workshop drawings for all kind of steelwork related to the shipbuilding industry such as ship’s construction, foundations, stairways, grillages, railings, etc.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing 2 and 3D (workshop) drawings of steelwork using AutoCAD 2 and 3D.
- Cooperating with other engineering disciplines.
- Solving all kind of technical problems appears on the job.
- Discussing technical solutions.
- Reporting your progress and discussing ideas.
We are looking for shipbuilding design engineers on Secondary level, steady CV, and at least 2 years of experience in a similar job position. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in these job positions:
- Having at least 2 years’ experience as draftsman / mechanical designer.
- Pragmatic way of thinking (knowledge of production, welding, foundation techniques)
- Having experience in the shipbuilding, crane building or steel outfitting.
- Being able to work with AutoCAD + 3D software is required.
- Speaking Dutch or English on Independent user level.
- Available on short notice and living in Rotterdam or Dordrecht area.
Our client is a well know shipyard specialized in designing and building special ships including all special equipment on board to succeed in the ship’s, and client’s mission!
In response to the latest developments within this specific company we are looking for Engineers for temporary projects and for a permanent job positions. Your salary will depend on your years of relevant working experience, being up to 3500€ gross per month. You will receive 24 + 6 extra days off. Travel allowance for commuter traveling is 0,19 net per km with a maximum of € 20,- net per worked day.
Elena Olteanu +40 21 555 1189