Supervisor Interior (yachtbuilding)
Do you have a strong passion for crafting interiors for yachts? Would you like to develop new products for one of the world market leaders in the yacht industry? If so, your new professional challenge is waiting for you!
As Supervisor Interior (Production), your primary responsibility will be to coordinate the project and activities to ensure full compliance with relevant requirements and specifications. You will collaborate closely with the entire project team, from defining and coordinating to overseeing installation, verification and acceptance activities. This position is based in the south of the Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Oversees subcontractor tasks, closely monitoring their progress and execution.
- Evaluates completed work and grants approval for its release.
- Comes up with solutions and/or alternatives for problems for the parties involved in the project.
- Prepare (detailed) sketches for the interior of yachts.
- Monitors and records inspections and purchases.
- Propose improvements related to production processes and other methodologies.
We are looking for an experienced Interior Supervisor able to assess full building processes and who has knowledge in risk management for yacht building processes. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a BSc degree or higher in interior, yacht buiding or equivalent.
- Having at least 7 years of relevant experience with interior aspects that are applied in yacht building.
- Speaking English fluently.
- Presenting strong communication and organizational skills.
- Willing to work in the south of the Netherlands.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in the Netherlands. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The base salary will be set depending on your relevant working experience and level of education. Additionally, you will receive assistance for relocation (if needed) and guidance for bureaucratic and taxation issues.
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge for? Apply directly to this position! You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.