Are you an experienced PLC Engineer seeking independent project challenges? Your next role awaits!
As a PLC Programmer at Straatman, you will play a key role in the independent programming, engineering, and realization of projects in the maritime sector. You’ll be responsible for enhancing new and existing processes, systems, and controls, ensuring their efficiency and functionality. Your expertise will contribute to the successful execution of projects, from inception to completion. This position requires proactive thinking, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work autonomously.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Provide software expertise and knowledge to support the project team.
- Develop comprehensive systems, including specifications, drawings, and parts lists, for panel building and subcontracting.
- Collaborate and provide insights for process improvements and standardization.
- Deliver training and instruction to customers regarding machine and installation operation, including oversight during FAT/SAT processes.
- Occasionally travel abroad for short periods to work with international clients.
- Offer technical support to ensure the successful execution of projects.
- HBO-level education or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Demonstrable experience as a PLC Programmer, preferably within an internationally oriented industrial environment.
- Proficiency in programming software for PLC, HMI, and Scada systems.
- Self-motivated with the capacity to work independently and take ownership of tasks.
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to travel internationally for short periods to collaborate with clients.
Our client is a leading supplier in the maritime industry.
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- Standard 25 vacation days and 13 Additional (ADV) days for full-time employment.
- Pension scheme.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development within a growing and dynamic organization.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a brief motivation letter and your CV to Victoria Piek firstname.lastname@example.org. For any inquiries or questions about the role, you can also reach me at +31 (0)62280 2421.