Do you have previous experience in Project Planning in technical shipbuilding projects? Would you like to work for one of the biggest shipbuilding companies and you affinity for the maritime sector? If so, check the details bellow:
In this position you will be responsible for end-to-end planning for all project activities within engineering, procurement, manufacturing engineering, production, commissioning of the projects from contract till delivery and make sure the logistic process for all equipments is delivered in time. You will create progress reports to deliver to the management team.
Specific duties in this role include:
- You will work along with project managers, team leaders and subcontractors on creating a baseline planning for all project activities based on master planning and hour budget.
- Identifying and solving progress delays and bottlenecks.
- Analyse and plan work force utilization, space requirements, workflow, and design layout of equipment and workspace to meet maximum efficiency.
- Initiate improvement processes on specific matters.
- Coordinate the logistic team to assure the deadlines are met.
- Handelling negotiation with customers regarding in- and export requirements.
- Educational background in Logistics, Operations, or Supply Chain Management..
- Familiarized with Earned Value Management and knowledge of manufacturing-, industrial-, or supply chain processes is a plus.
- Knowledge of all phases of project management, including initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing.
Our client is one of the biggest international shipbuilding companies with over 30 shipyards and related companies worldwide. They have a leading position in the shipbuilding and shiprepair market in the Netherlands.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Integrated Project Planner we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 6 – 8395 7663 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially!