Are you a Project Planner looking for a challenging job? Do you have a strong affinity with the shipbuilding industry and are you passionate about delivering flawless schedules?? Then, this could be your new position!
In this position you will be responsible for preparing the project planning for a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. You report to the Project Manager and work together with the engineering and production department in the Netherlands and abroad.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Develop, prepare, update and follow the complete Project Planning in Primavera.
- Responsible for the project planning including man-hours, subcontracting, engineering and production.
- Working together with the project team, subcontractors and other parties.
- Signalling possible risks during the project and ensure on time delivery, profit and efficiency.
- Preparing reports for the Project Manager and discuss progress and possible change management.
For this position we are looking for an experienced Project Planner with experience in a technical environment, preferably in the shipbuilding industry. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a Bachelor degree, preferably technical but this could also be in business administration.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Having experience in a technical engineering and production company.
- Experience with ERP programs and planning packages as IFS and Primavera.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
This is not a project-based position, so the company will invest in you and your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities
Are you the Project Planner that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 6 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.