We are currently looking for an experienced Document Controller who can take responsibility for the document flow of projects related to the offshore industry and can act as the contact point for third-parties. If you have a multidisciplinary approach and extensive knowledge of document control processes, keep on reading!
As the Document Controller, you will be responsible for the control, management and maintenance of project-related documents. You will work closely with engineering and purchasing department
What will be your focus?
- Being responsible for the document flow management between internal organisation, the client and suppliers.
- Collaborating with other disciplines within the company and providing a professional approach to the processes in the department.
- Ensuring the most up to date information and documentation for projects.
- Acting as a contact point for multiple projects and internal / external shareholders.
- Following the latest developments concerning the legislation and regulations for the offshore industry.
We are looking for an experienced Document Controller with strong planning and organisational skills. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met:
- Mbo level 4 or BSc.
- Having at least 5 years of experience as document controller.
- Speaking Dutch and English fluently.
- Being able to maintain an overview of the projects and parties involved.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
Our client is a leading company with a strong focus on the offshore industry.
Challenging project until mid-2020 at a leading Dutch Offshore company.
We guarantee that all applications are treated confidentially and discretely!
That being said, if you are the Document controller that we are looking for, please get in contact with me today! You can send me a WhatsApp at all time or call +31 (0)6 2957 8908 or you can send me an e-mail email@example.com. Applications via the U-People website is preferred.