We are currently looking for a Document Controller who can take responsibility for the document flow of projects related to the offshore industry and can act as the contact point for third-parties. If you have a multidisciplinary approach and extensive knowledge of document control processes, keep on reading!
In this position you will be responsible for the project management system. You will provide a document control service, maintaining effective control of all project documentation. This position is based in Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Being responsible for the official document flow management.
- Collaborating with other disciplines within the company and providing a professional approach to the processes in the department.
- Ensuring the most current information and documentation for projects.
- Acting as a contact point for multiple projects and internal / external shareholders.
- Following the latest developments concerning the legislation and regulations for the offshore industry.
For this position we are looking for candidates having relevant experience with electronic document management systems, preferably in the offshore industry. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a Bachelor degree.
- At least 3 years of experience, previous experience in Aconex or SharePoint is highly appreciated.
- Being able to maintain an overview of the projects and parties involved.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of any other language is a strong asset.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- 25 + 7 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Document Controller that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!