Marine Systems Engineer
Would you like to be involved in the developing of complex offshore vessels? Do you have experience in the design of marine systems and would you like to have a long-term job? If so, do not miss this opportunity!
As a Marine Engineer, you will work on the engineering of equipment or big offshore vessels. You will work on the development of systems such as HVAC, mechanical equipment, propulsion systems among others. You will provide technical innovation related to equipment for the subcontractors, the production phase and the other engineering disciplines involved in projects (naval and structural).
Specific duties in this role include:
- Developing systems on board of vessels (mechanical, propulsion, HVAC, etc.).
- Cooperating with other engineering disciplines (naval and structural).
- Giving technical support to subcontractors in the production and commissioning phases of projects.
- Having contact with classification societies.
We are looking for someone who has experience in the Shipbuilding industry, preferably having experience in the design of big vessels. Having experience in basic engineering is essential. Strong communication and analytical skills are important for this role. We are considering also Lead Engineers for this role or candidates who are willing to grow in a position as Lead Engineer. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having a Bachelor or a Master degree in Mechanical/Marine Engineering or similar.
- Having at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Speaking English fluently.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company is based in the Netherlands, but it operates worldwide. You will work at the office located in Bucharest, Romania.
- An interesting and varied job with a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- A position at a leading company within the Shipbuilding sector.
- Competitive salary and good working conditions.
- Additional bonus and relocation fee.
Are you the Marine Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 88 – 62 62 804 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your CV before 22nd of January. Your details will be treated confidentially.