Project Leader Mechanical
If you’re an experienced mechanical engineer with a talent for connecting people and achieving excellent project results, we want to get to know you better!
As a Project Leader in the Mechanical Production department, you’ll be the central point of contact for all installation, piping, engine room, and sanitary facilities during yacht construction. Your responsibilities include coordinating project requirements, deadlines, and schedules with an interdisciplinary team. You’ll oversee the entire project, monitor planning and budget adherence, and prepare status reports. Your role also involves managing the project team, risk assessment, and ensuring adherence to guidelines and quality standards.
We’re looking for an exceptional organizer with excellent communication skills, a passion for mechanical engineering, and a drive to excel. You should have a strong analytical mindset, experience in project-based work, and the ability to motivate colleagues.
- BSc in mechanical engineering with at least four years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in leading mechanical engineering projects.
- Proficiency in project management, planning, and control.
- Familiarity with ERP systems.
- Strong command of the English language.
Our client is a prestigious Dutch yacht building company with an excellent reputation. The company designs, engineers and builds luxury aluminium and steel yachts.
- Long-term position in a leading company in the Yacht Building industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Travel allowance, pension scheme, collective health insurance.
- 27 + 13 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Friendly work environment.
- Excellent growth opportunities within the company.
- Active staff association with pleasant outings, drinks and festivities.
- Expats are also welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a brief motivation letter and your CV to Victoria Piek email@example.com. For any inquiries or questions about the role, you can also reach me at +31 (0)62280 2421.