System Modelling Engineer
Do you want to work in one of the most innovative maritime engineering departments in the Netherlands? Do you have a solid knowledge of Model-Based System Engineering principles? We have a challenging opportunity for you!
In this position you will work together with the project team, providing guidance on the system modelling process. Furthermore, you are responsible for the integration of the tool within the project, assisting the team modelling the functionality and the requirement.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Maintain the System Modelling Management plan.
- Provide assistance to the modelling and designs teams.
- Support in defining Requirements Engineering process strategy within the project.
- Communicate permanently with different project teams and stakeholders.
- Having a BSc degree or MSc degree in engineering,
- Previous experience with Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE) and requirements engineering.
- Knowledge of Arcadia or Capella.
- Previous experience in using requirements management application such as DOORS is considered a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Project based position with a duration of approximate 1 year (can be extended). The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the System Modelling Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other questions before your application, please contact Elena Olteanu at +316 3011 1222. Your information will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.