Project Leader Electrics
Are you the expert who ensures the excellence of electrical systems? If so, we’d like to get to know you!
As an electrical expert, you’ll play a big role in making sure luxury yachts are top-notch. You’ll be the go-to person for all things electrical during the yacht-building process. Think of it like overseeing the electronic parts that control things like Jacuzzis, doors, and entertainment systems. You’ll make sure everything runs smoothly from the planning stage to the actual building. Each yacht is different, so you’ll learn a lot and work with different teams. You’ll be part of the Mechanical Production team, taking care of installations and engine rooms.
We want someone who’s good at working with a team, communicates well, and likes electrical and shipbuilding work. You should enjoy solving problems and always aim for top-quality work.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering/Electronic and minimum 5 years of experience in electrical projects.
- Know how to manage projects and plan well.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Good at speaking and writing in English.
- If you’ve worked on yachts before, that’s a plus!
Our client is a prestigious Dutch yacht building company with an excellent reputation. The company designs, engineers and builds luxury yachts.
- Long-term position in a leading company in the Yacht Building industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Travel allowance, pension scheme, collective health insurance.
- 27 + 13 (ATV) days off within a year.
- Friendly work environment.
- Great educational and training opportunities.
- Excellent growth opportunities within the company.
- Active staff association with pleasant outings, drinks and festivities.
If you are a specialist we are looking for, please get in contact with Victoria Piek. You can reach her by calling +31 (0)62280 2421 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially.