Supervisor Electrical / Site Manager
Are you the experienced Electrical Supervisor with extensive knowledge in shipbuilding but also capable in managing the operational technical work on board during the construction of the ship? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
As an Electrical Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing operational technical work on board of the ship. You will manage (sub)projects, which you will deliver on time and within budget, together with other supervisors. The projects are mainly focused on the final assembly of all equipment, necessary ironwork for the cable trays and the cabling of these ships. This position is based in Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Based on specifications and technical drawings you ensure the preparation of the work;
- Project planning (manpower, materials and tools);
- Coordinate and manage subcontractors and technicians and ensure that the project goals are achieved;
- First point of contact for the client at the yard.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in Shipbuilding industry. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Technical Education Electrical / Electronics.
- At least 5 years in a row experience as Supervisor Electrical in shipbuilding.
- Excellent command of English language (speaking& writing), Dutch is nice to have.
- EU citizens are accepted for this position, however we only consider expats that fully meet or exceed the requirements.
Our client is an innovative company specialized in marine & offshore industry. The company is located in Rotterdam area. Contact me for all necessary details!
This is a challenging long-term job, so the company will invest in you and your personal & professional development. The salary is depending on your relevant work experience and education degree and could be up to 68K annually and additionally to this, you will have 38 holiday days and other interesting secondary benefits such as a fixed bonus and profit sharing. If you are an international candidate and would like to relocate to the Netherlands, assistance regarding bureaucratic and tax related issues will be offered.
Are you the Electrical Supervisor shipbuilding that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31629578908, sending me a WhatsApp message or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!