Mechanical Engineer Heavy Machinery
Are you the experienced Mechanical Engineer with extensive knowledge in developing heavy machinery? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for engineering of heavy machinery and equipment and improve existing structures. This position is based in Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Design of complex equipment for marine operations activities
- Performing strength calculations.
- Developing and checking drawings within specifications.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in basic engineering for Heavy Machinery, familiar with detail design and strength calculations. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Experience in designing 2 and 3D and performing strength calculations and simulations.
- Excellent command of English language (speaking& writing).
- Only candidates with EU citizenship are accepted for this position.
Our client is an innovative engineering company specialized in Engineering for marine & offshore industry. The company is located in Rotterdam area. Contact me for all necessary details!
This is a challenging long-term job, so the company will invest in you and your personal & professional development. The salary is depending on your relevant work experience and education degree and additionally to this, you will have 38 holiday days and other interesting secondary benefits. If you are an international candidate and would like to relocate to the Netherlands, assistance regarding bureaucratic and tax related issues will be offered.
Are you the Experienced Mechanical Engineer Heavy Machinery that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me or apply directly below! You can reach me by calling at +40 21 555 1190 or via e-mail: email@example.com.
+40 21 555 1190