Would you like to work on global Integrated Logistics Support projects? Do you have experience in the naval or shipbuilding industry? If so, please have a look at this position! We are looking for experienced engineers who are able to prepare accurate maintenance programs and technical documents for military ships.
As an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Engineer, you are responsible for projects related to services for Naval Ships. You will be working on projects related to spare parts, in warranty or out of warranty, providing services during the whole life cycle of vessels. The usual service packages that have to be delivered normally include technical documentation, maintenance plans for equipment and training. In order to do this, you will work together with the ILS team to prepare ILS documentation. Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing ILS training material for technical equipment and naval products.
- Preparing budgetary offers and doing estimations of projects costs.
- Performing ILS analysis such as ISP, ATM and PMS.
- Studying the technical regulations and technical drawings that apply in each project.
- Studying and reporting the reliability and maintainability of naval equipment.
- Cooperate with the technical department and report to the Project Manger ILS.
- Providing guidance to junior engineers.
We are looking for someone who has experience in ILS projects. The ideal candidate has experience in the shipbuilding industry and has a solid technical knowledge regarding vessel’s equipment. Strong communication and analytical skills are important for this role. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having at least a BSc in Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture or similar.
- Having at least 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Capable of speaking English.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships, including Naval Ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
This is not a project-based position, so the company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities, ranging between 3.000 and 5.500€ gross per month.
Are you the ILS Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 6 30 11 12 22 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.