Risk Manager (shipbuilding)
Do you have a good understanding of risk management principles? Are you looking for a long-term collaboration in the Netherlands? We have a challenging opportunity for you! Contact me!
As Risk Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and maintenance of the risk for newbuilding projects, including the outsourced activities. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team of engineers, working on complex naval projects. This is a permanent position based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Analyze and identify risks, describe and estimate the risks affecting the project and the company.
- Propose mitigation measures.
- Prepare risk evaluation and reports which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the client and the project.
- Provide advice to suppliers, identifying and responding effectively to risks.
- Ensure appropriate training support to project team and stakeholders.
We are looking for a talented specialist having experience in developing and strengthen risk management systems. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met:
- Master or bachelor degree Technical Business Administration or other relevant study at MSc./BSc. level.
- Having excellent communication skills in German & English (written & verbal).
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar position.
- Ability to frequently travel and work in Germany.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers on-going learning opportunities within an international and rewarding working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Risk Manager that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!