Senior Engineer Special Outfitting
Are you an experienced Outfitting Engineer who would like to do challenging shipbuilding projects?
As a (Senior) Engineer Special Outfitting you coordinate a final design and you guide a team that takes care of Detailed engineering, 3D drawings and various datasheets. Together with your Engineers you design solutions for special doors, hatches, railings, sun blinds (all kind of moving parts on board). You also think about the use of materials, production techniques, costs, manufacturability and much more before the solution can be taken into production. You make a technical assessment regarding the manufacturability and feasibility of the yacht to be built in consultation with other disciplines. You also provide support to the Lead Engineer and Project Manager Engineering in establishing the scope and planning. And you are involved in onboarding new colleagues.
BSc level of education;
- Several years of experience with different parts of the construction process;
- Excellent user of high-end 3D design software;
- Knowledge of production techniques;
- Experience in yacht/shipbuilding is a plus.
Our client is one of the top luxury Yacht builders in the world. They are specialized in building custom superyachts of the highest quality.
- A long-term position at a leading company in the Yacht building industry;
- Very challenging projects;
- A lot of growth opportunities;
- Excellent salary conditions and secondary benefits, such as extra free days, bonuses, education;
- If you are an expert we provide you with recolation support for you and your family;
- We prefer expats from EU.
Do you see yourself working in this position? Apply directly via the application button below or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an non EU citizen, your application will be considered only if you have 10 years of experience as an Engineer in a Superyacht Industry. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Victoria Piek +31 (0)6 2280 2421. Your data will be treated confidentially.