Senior Piping Design Engineer
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Piping Engineer who aspires to be part of a team, delivering strong results. If you’re an experienced Senior Piping Engineer ready for your next challenge, then we are waiting to hear from you today!
As a Senior Piping Engineer you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team carrying out various piping activities in the 3D environment based, such as Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams. You will be acting as discipline focal point in implementing technical knowledge and practical experience, such as maintainability, manufacturability, and ergonomics.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Designing and routing of piping systems using 3D design software.
- Checking and approval of all piping deliverables according to yard standards and piping specifications.
- Liaise with representatives of other disciplines and departments.
- Working on modifications that clients require.
- Bachelor degree or secondary vocational education, preferably related to piping discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the engineering of piping systems (ships or offshore installations are both an advantage).
- Competence in 3D CAD-systems, knowing CADMATIC or Catia is a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products.
The company offers you an international working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance. Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications along with 38 holiday days per year. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.
Are you interested in this job opportunity? Apply directly or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other questions before your application, please contact Iulia at +316 83957663. Your information will be treated confidentially!