Commissioning Engineer (HVAC)
Are you a motivated commissioning engineer who is experienced with HVAC systems? Would you like to join one of the world’s leading HVAC specialists in the maritime sector? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
As a Commissioning Engineer you are responsible for ensuring that HVAC systems function properly and meet the client’s requirements. This position is based in the Amsterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Testing, commissioning and balancing of HVAC systems.
- Evaluating systems to increase maximum performance.
- Producing progress reports for clients and management.
- Providing customer-support and onsite troubleshooting.
- Executing tasks within budget.
- Mentorship and contribution to the development of Junior Commissioning Engineers.
We are looking for an ambitious engineer with a Bachelor’s (BSc) or Master’s (MSc) in Mechanical Engineering, or a similar field of study. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- A minimum of 3 or more years of experience in HVAC related systems.
- Sufficient knowledge of electrical and control systems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Knowledge of the marine industry is a preference.
- A good command of English (oral and written).
You will work for one of the most prolific HVAC builders in the world!
- Long-term position in a leading maritime supplier.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Travel allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- 38 days off within a year.
- Friendly work environment.
- Excellent development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Commissioning Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions before your application please contact Joost at +31 6 29 57 89 08.