Data Engineer (maritime projects)
Are you Data Engineer looking for a long-term opportunity in the Netherlands? Do you have a strong affinity with the engineering process and are you familiar with document management tools? If so, this might be a great opportunity for you!
In this position, you will work together with the project team and you will be responsible for processing of engineering data that is received from customers and partners. You will consistently report on the project status, making suggestions for optimization. This is a long term position based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Responsible for checking the incoming & outgoing data for technical compliance and quality.
- Enter information into the PDM/PLM tool, using Microsoft applications.
- Processing the data, registration and distribution in different data bases.
- Participating in engineering reviews.
- Communicating permanently with the project engineering team and suppliers for generating document control progress.
For this position we are looking for a candidate having previous experience in data entry using PDM/PLM tools, databases, and Microsoft applications. Moreover, the following requirements should be met:
- Technical education, secondary vocational degree is preferred.
- A basic understanding of engineering concepts and practices.
- Excellent communication skills in English; Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- Willing to work in multi-disciplinary engineering teams.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Project-based position for the duration of approximately 1 year (can be extended). The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands
Are you enthusiastic and ready for this challenge for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.