ILS Engineer – Proposals
Would you like to work on global Integrated Logistics Support projects? Do you have experience in the naval or shipbuilding industry? If so, please have a look at this position! We are looking for experienced engineers who are able to prepare accurate proposals of ILS packages for military ships.
As an ILS Engineer – Proposal, you make the ILS offers for the entire life cycle of various ships. These offers can be for new construction, refit and service projects. The offers include complete maintenance plans, training courses and spare-part packages for ship owners. To be able to do this properly, you work closely with the entire ILS team.
Your daily duties include:
- Prepare and monitor the ILS offers and report to the Proposals Manager. You do this in collaboration with an international team or ILS Engineers.
- Work on the basis of customer requirements, agreements with stakeholders, suppliers and the internal organization.
- Professionalize the offers to guarantee internal and external quality standards.
- Take the initiative to improve processes and methodologies with regard to ILS.
For this position we are looking for candidates with experience in ILS or asset management projects. As an ideal candidate, we see the Engineers who already have experience in the shipbuilding industry and have a lot of knowledge regarding equipment on board ships. We also expect the following:
- A Bachelor or Master in Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with asset management or ILS projects.
- Experience in a commercial position, preferably for offering maintenance plans.
- Excellent communication skills in English are important because you work with international colleagues and you work with English documentation.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships, including Naval Ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
This is not a projected-based position, so the company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
Are you the ILS Engineer – Proposals that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 30 11 12 22 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.