Inside Sales Engineer
Do you have a commercial & technical background and are you looking for a long-term collaboration in an international company operating in the maritime and offshore markets? If so, keep on reading!
As an Inside Sales Engineer, you will be in charge of coordinating the relationship management with customers and agents. You are responsible for advising clients and anticipate on technical developments.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Entering and confirming sales orders.
- Preparing and sending quotations;
- Monitoring progress and coordinating the delivery process.
- Supporting Outside Sales.
- Advising customers and colleagues on technical and commercial questions.
- MBO-4, preferably in technical direction but is not mandatory.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Being able to work with various digital ERP and CRM systems.
- Good command of Dutch language, both written and spoken.
Our client is a leading international company supplying special equipment for the maritime and offshore markets.
- A challenging job with lots of room for development opportunities;
- Internal training;
- Pension and bonuses;
- Competitive salary.
Do you see yourself working in this position? Apply directly via the application button below or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Victoria Piek +31 (0)6 2280 2421. Your data will be treated confidentially.
Please note this position is open only to candidates who can speak Dutch. Applications from candidates without this knowledge will not be considered.