Inside Sales Engineer
Are you ready for a long-term collaboration with a financially stable international company operating in the maritime and offshore markets? If so, keep on reading!
As an Inside Sales Engineer, you will be in charge of coordinating the relationship management with customers and agents. You are responsible for advising clients and anticipate on technical developments.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Entering and confirming sales orders.
- Preparing and sending quotations;
- Monitoring progress and coordinating the delivery process.
- Supporting Outside Sales.
- Advising customers and colleagues on technical and commercial questions.
- MBO-4 or BSc in technical direction.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Being able to work with various digital ERP and CRM systems.
- Good command of Dutch language, both written and spoken.
Our client is a leading international company supplying special equipment for the maritime and offshore markets.
- A company that is financially stable, providing a secure work environment.
- A challenging job with lots of room for development opportunities. A position for individuals eager to grow and develop themselves.
- Pension and secondary benefits;
- Competitive salary.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a brief motivation letter and your CV to Victoria Piek firstname.lastname@example.org. For any inquiries or questions about the role, you can also reach me at +31 (0)62280 2421.
Please note this position is open only to candidates who can speak Dutch. Applications from candidates without this knowledge will not be considered.