Junior Cyber Security Engineer
Do you like to take over responsibility and your passion is IT Security? Are you curious and continuously improving your technical and security know-how? Then we’re looking for you!
As a Junior Cyber Security Engineer you will join our experienced team and perform various tasks in the field of Networking and IT systems. You support the team in the design proposal phase and you will have knowledge of Cyber Security standards and best practices for embedded systems.
Specific duties in this role include:
- You will be directly contributing to the engineering process by developing the required deliverables( specification documents, functional descriptions, schematic drawings and test/validation plans)
- Identify changes in IT security regulations and, if necessary, advise involved internal/external stakeholders.
- Together with security engineers in the security team, work closely with design checks and reviews in order to guarantee the required Cyber Security standards.
- Work closely with vendors and subcontractors to get their timely contribution to the project.
- Degree in Computer Science or a technology-related field.
- Experience in the design or maintenance of complex IT systems, preferably in ships, offshore or industrial installations.
- Proficiency in networking and IT systems, including related hardware infrastructure and software (LAN, WLAN, VLAN, VPN etc), Cyber Security concepts, data encryption and radiation safety.
- Experience with relevant standards and methods of Cyber Security such as (DHCP/DNS) and relevant standards and regulations related to Cyber Security, such as ISO 27001.
- Very good knowledge of the Dutch and English language (written & verbal).
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products.
The company offers you a chance to work in an international work environment. A competitive salary package and other benefits. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other questions before your application, please contact Iulia at +31683957663. Your information will be treated confidentially!