Lead Engineer Electrical & Automation
We are looking for a Lead Engineer E&A who has experience within yacht building! If that’s you, please read on, this might be a great next step in your career!
As Lead Engineer you are responsible for the correct and in-time engineering documentation prepared by your own team and third parties related to E&A. You are part of the project team and report to the Project Manager.
Specific duties in this role include:
- You are responsible for the planning and delivery schedule.
- You act as first point of contact for external parties (e.g. subcontractors, regulatory authorities, suppliers).
- You identify and solve any occurring problems within the planning and progress of the project.
- You instruct third parties about standards and working methods.
- You take care of a smooth information flow, both internally and externally.
- You are a natural leader and motivator to your team.
We are looking for an enthousiastic E&A professional with leadership skills and who is eager to learn and grow professionally.
Moreover the following requirements should be met:
- BSc-degree Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of experience as an electrical engineer, within yacht or ship building.
- Knowledge of AutoCad and/or Rhinoceros.
- Analytical, result-oriented and a real team player.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Dutch is a big plus.
Our client is a leading company in the luxurious ship building industry. The company’s headquarters is in the Netherlands. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
We offer you the possibility to work with one of the best ship building companies in the Netherlands. The base salary will be set depending on your relevant working experience and level of education.
Are you the Lead Engineer E&A that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling or Whats-app: +31 6 22 80 24 21 or sending me an e-mail: email@example.com. Working days: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.