Manager Rigging Department (Sint Maarten, Caribbean)
Do you have the technical, commercials and leading skills to run the Rigging department of a well-known yacht service company in the Caribbean? Do you have the EU citizenship and do you want to relocated to the Caribbean? Keep on reading!
- The Head of Rigging is responsible for leading the Rigging department;
- Providing technical expertise and oversight on all rigging matters within the company;
- Responsible for a safe, clean and professional environment;
- Procurement of materials, tools and services;
- Supervise work in terms of quality, quantity, budgets and delivery time;
- Making cost estimates and schedules, managing rigging contracts;
- Responsible for time registration and technical administration.
- BSc in technical direction is preferred
- 5 years of relevant experience and excellent technical and leadership skills.
- Experience in yacht rigging is a must.
- Good communication skills in English (speaking & writing).
- Willing to relocated to the Caribbean (Sint Maarten).
- We strongly prefer a Dutch Citizen for this role.
With more than 5000 islands, reefs and bays, the Caribbean is a beautiful area for (sailing) yacht owners. These ships need maintennance, repairs and refits.
Our client is providing Yacht services and repairs from several strategic locations In the Caribbeans. From shaft line and composite repairs of smaller yachts up to complete refits of superyachts can be executed.
- A challenging job within a leading company;
- Competitive salary package;
- Good and flexible working environment;
- EU citizens will be supported with relocation.
- During your free time you can enjoy beautiful weather almost all year round, unparalleled diving, good food and beautiful beaches.
Do you see yourself working in this position? Apply directly via the application button below or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Joost Wenteler +31 (0)6 2957 8908.