Project Manager Maintenance
Are you the Project Manager, experienced in Maintenance Systems ready for a challenging position, in building complex offshore ships? Read further and join us!
The new Project Manager Maintenance will be responsible for developing and delivery of full planned maintenance systems and linked services at highest quality, within budget and time. Among others, you will be in charge of complex maintenance systems at top standards specific to new build and refit vessels.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Support the Sales Department & working closely with sales and proposal management.
- Liaising with internal and new clients for setting and determining new requirements.
- Determining and cost calculating the systems, together with sales & proposal departments.
- Managing project controls during execution and supporting clients with the commissioning of the systems.
- Leading a small team of maintenance engineers and external suppliers abroad.
We are looking for a well-educated Project Manager Maintenance with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, within the maritime industry. The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or Marine engineering.
- Experience onboard a ship or with building/ planning maintenance systems (shore based role).
- Experience with the use of planned maintenance systems for vessels, preferably in the offshore.
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken.
The company you will work for is a worldwide market leader in the development of special equipped ships. The company is based in the Netherlands but it operates worldwide.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 37 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Project Manager Maintenance that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com
If you have any questions before your application please contact Costina at +31 6 8395 7663 (WhatsApp also).
+40 21 555 1190 / +31 6 8395 7663