Commercial Director – Maritime
Do you have experience and understanding of vessel systems, preferably shipbuilding and how to sell their value proposition? We are looking for a dynamic individual with a proven track record of developing and quickly scaling up business within the International Shipbuilding sector.This is a permanent position based in South Holland.
Do you see yourself in this position? Keep on reading!
As a Commercial Director within the Management Team you will be responsible for all sales activities, related activities and results for the Naval sales division and market. You will be taking ownership for sales strategy, plan, policies, client presentations and collating all input to produce high quality documentation in order to ensure the realization of strategic sales objectives, meet customer expectations and create customer loyalty.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Plan, coordinate, and project manage the implementation of sales plans and policies, business needs and external market developments.
- Act as the key customer contact in relations with (strategic) naval customers and other government and law enforcement customers.
- Identify business development opportunities from regular customer interaction and communication.
- Negotiate new contracts in conjunction with business development and the sales team.
- Ensure marketing plans are aligned with business unit objectives and targets.
- Master’s Degree in Management or equivalent.
- Solid experience in working in sales (related) positions, setting-up and managing government related contracts and sales & financial management in the naval and/or defence industry.
- Have a good knowledge of technical commercial management, preferably maritime industry.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (both written and verbal). German is a plus.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment..
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.
If you are interested in this role or want to find out more, please contact Hendrik at firstname.lastname@example.org +3162239 6497
Your information will be treated confidentially!