Commissioning Engineer HVAC
Are you an experienced HVAC Commissioning Engineer and would you like to work for a world leading company in the maritime industry? Are you willing to travel around the world and work on new build yachts, navy vessels and offshore vessels? If so, you just found your new career challenge!
As Commissioning Engineer HVAC you will be responsible for the Commissioning activities related to HVAC systems, handling process from commission, testing and start-up. Specific duties in this role include:
- Commissioning of Chillers, refrigeration and HVAC Systems on board of Mega Yachts, Naval Ships and Offshore vessels.
- Programming HMI and PLC’s
- Giving advise related to use and maintenaning the systems.
We are looking for an Commissioning Engineer with extensive knowledge of the HVAC systems and measurement & control techniques with at least two years of relevant experience within the shipbuilding industry. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Relevant technical education on at least secondary level but we prefer a technical degree.
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC systems, Refrigeration / freezing system for marine & offshore use.
- Experience in measurement and control techniques, PLC’ s and HMI systems.
- Good command of English language
- EU citizen.
Our client is a global leader in their field and an expert supplier in yacht building, navy shipbuilding including submarines and offshore industry. Our client offers a great international working environment with skilled, multidisciplinary engineers and challenging projects.
- We are offering a challenging job at a leading company.
- Great international projects at the top yacht- and shipbuilders located around the world.
- Good base salary + interesting daily net allowances for working abroad + travel time 100% paid + 8% holiday allowance + 37 free days.
The company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. Our client offers a long-term position in a dynamic company in the maritime industry. Not living in The Netherlands? Don’t worry! You will get our full assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities but is up to € 4000,- gross.
+31 88 – 62 62 805
Are you the Commissioning Engineer HVAC that we are looking for, or do you know anyone? Please get in contact with me or apply directly below! You can reach me by calling at +088 6262 805 (also after working time until 22:00 hrs) or via e-mail: email@example.com.