Electrical and Automation Engineer (proposals)
Do you have experience/knowledge about complex Electrical & Automation systems in the shipbuilding field? Are you willing to travel once in a while and up for a new challenge? Keep on reading!
As an Electrical & Automation Engineer you will be responsible for the concept design of complete E&A systems on board of vessels. You will perform product development and innovation projects on Automation and Electrical systems under the direction of the Product Manager and indications of the Proposal Engineer. This is a long-term position based in South Holland.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Performing design and calculations for the proposal phase of the project.
- Preparing specifications, technical documents and reports.
- Developing designs for Electric system Architecture, Electric load balance, Electromagnetic Control Measures, Integrated Ship Management Systems Layout, Subsystem evaluations & selections.
- Permanent communication & coordination with internal and external stakeholders in order to maximize the results.
- Contributing in the development of the engineering department, standards and working methods.
We are looking for an Electrical & Automation engineer with a broad experience in complex engineering & proposal projects. Engineers with experience in Shipbuilding, Offshore or Industrial projects are welcome.
Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc in Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering or another relevant technical study.
- 3 years of experience in design & integration of Electrical/Electronic systems preferably for (naval) ships).
- Having great communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Willing to work in other locations and abroad.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
This is not a project-based position, so the company will invest in you and your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
Are you the Electrical & Automation Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.