Electrical Engineer / Control System Engineer
Are you an Electrical Engineer (BSc or MSc) with experience within the shipbuilding or yacht building industry? Are you looking for a broad technical position within a small, motivated team and at a driven and successful company? We have a great job for you!
As an electrical designer you design complete control systems for the shipbuilding industry.
Finding technical solutions, new designs, improving existing designs using Eplan. Because all products are built entirely in-house, you are in close contact with the workshop.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Design control systems, main flow diagrams, cabinet layouts, parts lists and cable diagrams using Eplan.
- Checking electrical schematics and independently requesting necessary information.
- Updating project drawings as a result of revision work.
- Monitoring the quality and delivery time of your own projects.
We are looking for electrical engineers with at least 3 years of experience in a similar job position. Furthermore, you meet the following
- Preferably BSc Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology or Industrial Automation.
- Experience with E-plan and applying electrical standards.
- Affinity with control systems, frequency converters, electric motors and gensets.
- English in word and writing.
- Experience in the shipbuilding industry is desirable.
- Willing to live in Dordrecht, Rotterdam or Breda region.
Our client is a well-known maritime supplier with an excellent reputation worldwide. You work together in a small but highly motivated team of colleagues on the most beautiful projects and you see how the designs are made in their own workshop. Do you want to know more about the company? Please give Joost a call and he will tell you all about it.
A very interesting long term job (Deta-Vast) at a well-known company with projects worldwide, including a number of major modifications and new building projects. We offer a very good salary and 38 days paid leave and travel allowance of 0.19 cents per km. If you’re an expat (EU) U-People is offering our full relocation support.
Are you the Electrical Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV via the application button. If you have any questions before your application please contact Joost Wenteler at +31 (0)6 295 78908 You can send me a WhatsApp at all times! or send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit. Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.