Internationaal Service Engineer
Do you like traveling and are you technical? Then this might be a great job for you!
You are irreplaceable and customers are looking forward to see you because you come to solve their problem! One day you do it on a cruise ship, the other day you step into the engine room of a tugboat.
You understand business because you are well trained within the company. You know what to do to fix the problem. This often involves resealing, overhauling or replacing sealing systems. If you can’t figure it out, call one of the 4 other Service Engineers and discuss the best solution. After you finish the job, the customer can get their engines and machines running again!
But that´s not it, there’s one thing left for you. Once you are back at the office, update your administration and hand it over to your colleagues. After that the job is done. On to the next!
To be considered for this challenging job, you recognize yourself in the following:
- You have completed a technical education at a minimum MBO level;
- You have relevant work experience, preferably as a Service Engineer;
- You are willing to travel (about 60%), both in the Netherlands and abroad;
- You can (after all) work independently.
Our client is a medium-sized production company in Rotterdam. The products they supply are designed and developed in the engineering department. After manufacture at their own location, they are installed and maintained worldwide.
Customers choose our client because they know how to combine high quality work with fast service and a customer-oriented attitude.
- Challenging job at a company that designs, manufactures, installs and maintains its own products;
- Appropriate salary;
- Good profit-sharing and pension provision;
- About 8 weeks of vacation days.
Do you see yourself working in this position? Apply directly via the application button below or by email email@example.com
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Victoria Piek +31 (0)6 2280 2421.
Your data will be treated confidentially.