Lead Electrical and Automation Engineer
Do you have experience with complex Electrical & Automation systems in the shipbuilding, offshore or industrial field? We are looking for an experienced Engineer with the ability to lead a team. Are you up for this? If so, you just found your challenge!
- Leading an engineering team and being responsible for the execution of the E&A engineering activities.
- Checking the design by developing and reviewing specification documents, functional descriptions, schematic drawings and validation plans.
- Coordinating subcontractors and checking the quality of work.
- Giving support during the commissioning phase of projects.
- Having technical meetings with clients, classification societies, suppliers and other third parties.
- Performing cost analysis on received offers from subcontractors/suppliers with the purchase department.
- Controlling man-hour budget and preparing reports to the Project Manager Engineering.
We are looking for an Electrical & Automation engineer with experience in leading teams up to 10 engineers for complex engineering projects. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc in Electrical or Electromechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer for complex E&A systems, preferably in ships, offshore or industrial installations.
- Experienced in the design of Power Distribution, Control and Monitoring systems.
- Having great communication skills in English.
- Good Engineering Practices, including quality and budget awareness.
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
This is not a project-based position, so the company will invest in you and your personal & professional development. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
Are you the Lead Electrical & Automation Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be treated confidentially!