Lead Electrical Engineer
Are you a driven Lead Electrical Engineer with experience in the maritime sector? Would you like to join a leading maritime supplier who engineers and installs innovative, integrated electrical system solutions for the maritime, dredging and offshore industries? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
As a Lead Electrical Engineer, you are responsible for designing maritime, electrical installations in accordance with the specifications and wishes of the client, taking into account the standards and regulations. This position is based in the Rotterdam area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Providing general technical support.
- Setting up the drawing package.
- Making material specifications and compiling the required project documentation.
- Supporting the project leader, reporting to him and co-managing the project team.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced electrical engineer with a Bachelor’s (BSc) or Master’s (MSc) in Electrical Engineering. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Demonstrable relevant work experience in a comparable position.
- Experience with the design of electrotechnical ship installations.
- Experience with subject related software such as AutoCAD and See Electrical (or E-Plan).
- Knowledge of standards and regulations such as Bureau Veritas, Lloyds, CCSE.
- Business and customer oriented.
- Ability to direct and motivate colleagues.
- Communicative skills at various levels.
- A good command of Dutch and English (oral and written).
You will work for one of the world’s top maritime suppliers!
- Long-term position in a leading maritime supplier with the ambition to be a global top 3 player in electrical installations for the maritime, construction, dredging and offshore industries.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Travel allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- 38 days off within a year.
- Friendly, informal work environment, active staff association and a monthly Friday afternoon staff drink.
- Excellent development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Lead Electrical Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions before your application please contact Joost at +31 6 29 57 89 08.