Manager Sales (Marine Transmission Products)
We are looking for a Manager Sales “transmission products” within the maritime industry. Are you able to maximize your Sales Team to his full potential? Keep on reading!
As Manager Sales you are responsible for the Sales department (7 fte) and achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. This is a position with strategic, tactical and operational tasks.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team;
- Setting up a strategic sales plans;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Visiting new and existing clients (national and international)
- Prepare and follow up tenders / quotations.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- BSc of MSc degree in technical direction or business administration;
- At least 5 years relevant working experience and ready to take this step;
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
- Demonstrable managerial experience;
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English language;
- Ability to travel (national and international) up to 25-30%.
Our client is a leading supplier for the marine & offshore industry. They are well-known by their high-quality products. An innovative and solid company with short lines, in which passion for customer and technology is the focus.
A very challenging and responsible job at a leading company with offices in Europe, Asia and the USA.
We offer a competitive package of employment conditions based on the CLA Metalektro.
Are you the Manager Sales that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your CV! In any case, the information provided by you will be treated confidentially! If you have questions before your application do not hesitate to call or WhatsApp Joost Wenteler at +31(0)6 29578908