Mechanical Draftsman (Tekenaar / Constructeur)
Are you passionate in mechanical design and you’re good in using Inventor? Do you have experience designing heavy machinery or structures and you fit right in the offshore industry? We offer you a challenge in the area of Rotterdam!
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will work on detailed engineering projects and translate 3D models in to workshop drawings. You will work on complex equipment and heavy machinery, cranes and lifting and handling equipment. You will work closely with several disciplines and the production department.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Preparing 3D drawings and detailed design packages of dynamic structures used for Marine & Offshore.
- Constantly reflect on existing equipment, structures and installations (improving, manufacturability, etc).
- Cooperating with other engineering disciplines and work closely with production department
- Reporting your progress and discussing ideas.
We are looking for mechanical design engineers who have a Secondary , steady CV, and 1 to 5 years of experience in a similar job position. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in these job positions:
- Secondary technical education mbo level 4.
- Having experience in 3D modelling (Inventor) and workshop drawings (AutoCAD).
- Pragmatic way of thinking (knowledge of production and welding techniques)
- Having experience in the offshore or crane building or, in general the heavy mechanical engineering industry is a must.
- Being able to work with Inventor and AutoCAD is required.
- Speaking Dutch on independent user level.
Our client is a global leader in their field and always pushing the limits of science and technology. They are experts in the execution of large and complex on- and offshore projects.
Your salary will depend on your years of relevant working experience, being up to € 3900,- gross per month. You will receive 24 + 6 extra days off. Travel allowance for commuter traveling is 0,19 net per km with a maximum of € 20,- net per worked day.
Are you the Mechanical Design Engineer that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job! If you have any questions before your application please contact Joost Wenteler via 088 6262805