Project leader / Lead Engineer Electrical & Automation
Are you an experienced supervisor within shipbuilding industry? Would you like be part of challenging conversion project ? If so, keep on reading!
You will be responsible for coordinating the Electrical and Automation part on major conversion projects.
The challenge in this specific role is supporting the coordination of many different internal and external parties involved during the construction and commissioning. Being mainly on board you will work closely with Engineering and Supply Chain. The position is based in Rotterdam The Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- First point of contact for any E&A questions related to the installation and commissioning.
- Setting up, following and if needed adjusting schedules, the order of work, guidelines and instructions.
- Checking / guiding supervising subcontractors.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the work.
- First point of contact for the client or clients representative.
We are looking for an project manager with in-depth knowledge of Electrical & Automation with at least 5 years of relevant experience in the Shipbuilding industry. To be successful for this position you should meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Electrical engineering/ Mechanical engineering or similar.
- Experience in complex shipbuilding projects.
- Excellent command of English language (speaking & writing).
- Only candidates with EU citizenship preferably already living in The Netherlands will be considered.
Our client is a leading company in the development of special equipment for the offshore and the shipbuilding industries.
A project based position until end 2021 within a successful and dynamic organization. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities and will be discussed during a personal (Skype / Teams) interview. Furthermore, you will get excellent secondary benefits, such as 37 holiday days, travel allowance.
Are you the project leader that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me or apply directly below! You can reach me by calling at +31 (0) 629578908 or via e-mail: email@example.com