Quality Engineer (shipbuilding projects)
Are you a Quality Engineer ready to take a new challenge? Do you have a good understanding of HSSEQ principles and techniques? Are you interested? Please contact us to further discuss this opportunity!
- Setting up and maintaining the quality management plan.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting activities according applicable ISO standards (9001, 14001, 45001).
- Identifying and controlling the quality requirements for suppliers.
- First point of contact for all quality related issues.
- Permanently evaluating the quality system and proposing improvement solutions.
We are looking for a candidate with relevant experience with quality management, preferably within the maritime environment. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met:
- BSc or MSc degree in (Technical) Business Administration or other relevant study.
- Demonstrable experience of working with ISO standards (9001, 14001, 45001).
- Previous similar experience in developing organizational management system.
- Solid command of the English language (both spoken and written). Additional languages like Dutch or German are an advantage.
- EU citizenship.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Quality Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!