(SENIOR) ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS MANAGEMENT (PROJECT BASED)
Do you want to work in one of the most innovative maritime engineering departments in the Netherlands? Do you have a solid knowledge of systems engineering principles? We have a challenging opportunity for you!
In this position you will identify and document the wishes of the customers with regards to shipbuilding projects and in particular the land-based test and training facilities.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Support in defining Requirements Engineering process strategy within the project.
- Record customer requirements in the requirements management tool (DOORS).
- Communicate permanently with different project teams making sure the requirements are well defined and properly captured in the requirement management tool.
- Identify and allocate all stakeholder requirements, legal standards, internal standards.
- Create and assign reports on the status of requirements to internal stakeholders.
- Having a BSc degree or MSc degree, preferably in Systems Engineering, Marine Engineering or other relevant technical study.
- Previous experience in using requirements management application such as DOORS.
- Excellent communication skills in English & German are mandatory.
- Able to work on a project basis, taking ownership and responsibility for the work and collective objectives.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Project based position with a duration of approximate 1 year (can be extended). The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the Requirements Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 6 2235 7275 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.