Senior Project Engineer (grouting works)
Are you a Project Engineer having experience with high strength offshore grouting works? Are you eager to travel around the world? We have a challenging opportunity for you! Keep on reading!
In this position you will be responsible for developing of complex engineering projects for the offshore grouting. You will be in contact with different departments, suppliers and production lead, supervising and coordinating the offshore grouting activities.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Planning and estimating the engineering, preparation and execution of projects.
- Developing work methods statements before offshore installations.
- Optimizing and implementing the method statements on site.
- Having a permanent communication between site and office.
- Monitoring the progress of the of the grouting work providing solutions to production problems.
We are looking for motivated engineers having minimum 5 years of experience with grouting works (offshore or civil). Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- BSc or MSc degree in offshore/mechanical/civil/marine engineering or other relevant engineering discipline.
- Willing to work abroad, on board vessels or in the office.
- Flexible to relocate to the Netherlands or Belgium.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English language.
Our client is an EPC contractor specialized in the execution of large and complex offshore projects.
- Challenging long-term position in a leading company in the offshore industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands or Belgium as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- Great international working environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the company.
Are you the Senior Project Engineer (grouting works) that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is only open to EU citizens.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.