Are you a driven Software Commissioner who is familiar with PLC systems and puts them into operation at the customer’s premises, both nationally and internationally? Would you like to join one of the most innovative maritime suppliers in the world that specializes in top-notch electrical equipment production & automation? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
As a Software Commissioner, you will prepare your work and supervise the FAT tests of the control panels. This position is based in the Utrecht area.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Handling FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) of a control panel using standardized software and electrical diagrams.
- Setting up the PLC components and testing them in our workshop, so that we know for sure that the panel works 100% well.
- Travelling to the installation and starting commissioning during the period when the panel is put into operation.
- Overseeing the installation, which will be put into operation as a complete system and delivered in operation, as well as making the necessary changes to the software on the spot.
- Making sure that any changes in electrical diagrams are implemented.
We are looking for an ambitious Software Commissioner with a Bachelor’s (BSc) degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering or Industrial Automation. The ideal candidate must be flexible, with great problem-solving skills and a passion for technology and the maritime industry. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Strong analytical and self-managing ability.
- Experienced in supervising the FATs (Factory Acceptance Tests) of the control panels.
- Experience with PLC systems and (ideally) putting them into operation at the customer’s premises.
- Experience/ knowledge of SCADA & HMI.
- Excellent command of English language, written and spoken.
You will work for one of the top suppliers of hardware, software and automation solutions in the maritime industry!
- Long-term position at a leading company in the Maritime Electric Equipment Supplies industry.
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues.
- Very competitive base salary, depending on your experience and capabilities.
- 38 days off within a year.
- Friendly work environment.
- Great learning opportunities.
- Excellent growth opportunities within the company.
Are you the Software Commissioner that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions before your application please contact Mattanja at +31 6 22 80 24 21.