Software Engineer (Requirements Management)
This is a great opportunity for a talented DOORS software engineer who has analytical experience or the strong desire to learn about this stimulating field. Our customer is a market leader in the shipbuilding industry.
If you are looking for a long therm collaboration and an international working environment, then this is the place for you!
You will be responsible, as part of the Requirements Management team, for supporting projects according to Systems Engineering methods.You will involved in setting up, configuring, and maintaining the requirements model in DOORS (the requirements management tool) Collaborating closely with colleagues, answering questions, providing training will be part of your daily schedule as well.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Analyze support service parameters, and come up with improvement plans and enhanced procedures to meet performance objectives.
- Creating queries, views, dashboards, and reports on the status of requirements in DOORS. The scripting is done in DXL (DOORS Extension Language), which has a C#/C++ like syntax.
- Troubleshoot DXL scripts in a classified Toolbox environment.
- Possibly general training for non-DOORS users on using DOORS for requirements.
- Create requirements documents, including exporting DOORS™ content into Microsoft Word and/or Excel templates.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical field or combination of education and experience.
- Experience with requirements management processes and projects with a complex codebase is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of DXL programming language.
- Fluency in the use of DOORs Requirements Management tool, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Strong command of the English language, both speaking and writing.
Our client is a maritime company specialized in designing and building ships. The company offers an international and professional working environment.
- The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year.
- The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities.
- Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
- A comprehensive introduction to shipbuilding for anyone without a naval or maritime background.
- An active social environment in terms of business culture, events & sports.
+31 6 – 8395 7663
For more information about this job please contact Iulia Vilcu at email@example.com +31683957663.
Your information will be treated confidentially!
Please note this position is open only to EU citizens or those in possession of a Dutch work permit.
Applications from other nationalities will not be considered.