3D Engineer / Line Plan Engineer
Do you have a solid background in hull design and are you an expert in 3D modelling? Are you looking for a long-term collaboration in the Netherlands? If so, you just found your next career opportunity!
As a 3D Engineer / Line Plan Engineer, you will work on 3D modelling of the ship hull and superstructure, including outside deck equipment. In permanent collaboration with the hydrodynamic specialists, you will design the 3D hull models.
Additionally, you will offer support in the shell expansion for class, plate expansions and foundation drawings in a 3D environment. This is a permanent position based in North Holland.
We are looking for mechanical/shipbuilding design engineer on Secondary level or BSc, with at least 2 years of experience as 3D Engineer. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met:
- Being able to work with 3D CAD systems, preferably Rhinoceros and Siemens NX;
- Being able to work independently.
- Having excellent English language skills (speaking and writing).
Our client is one of the top luxury Yacht builders in the world. They are specialized in building custom superyachts of the highest quality.
- Long-term position in a leading company in the Shipbuilding industry;
- Assistance with relocating to the Netherlands as well as with bureaucratic and tax related issues;
- Competitive salary depending on experience and eligibility;
- 38 days off per year;
- Travel and holiday allowance;
- Excellent growth opportunities within the company.
Are you the 3D Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 2280 2421 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com Your details will be treated confidentially!