Commissioning Engineer Electrical
Ready for an exciting career in the world of superyachts? Your journey starts here!
As an Electrical Engineer your main role is to make sure the electronic systems on superyachts work perfectly. Before the yacht is ready to be used, all the equipment has to be tested. This equipment includes doors, hatches, gangways, and platforms, which are powered by electricity and hydraulics. You’ll be responsible for writing programs that control the equipment. This involves understanding how machines work, dealing with hydraulics, and working with electrical systems and software. You make sure everything works the way the customer wants it to.
Besides new yachts, they also maintain the ones already in use. This means fixing problems and sometimes replacing parts. This work often takes place in other countries.
People see you as someone who takes the initiative, is reliable, and can work on your own. You should also be cooperative and service-oriented. Here are the things you should have or be able to do:
- BSc with experience in a job like this, preferably in yacht building or mechanical engineering.
- Be able to understand and make electrical diagrams. Knowing Autocad is a plus.
- Experience with setting up machines and systems.
- PLC programming.
- HMI programming.
- Speak both Dutch and English well.
- Be ready to work in other countries as part of the job.
Our client is a leading organization in the maritime sector. They develop and produce special equipment for the Yacht building industry.
- A long-term position at a leading company in the Yacht building industry.
- You’ll receive training and help from your colleagues through the induction program.
- Good salary conditions and secondary benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a brief motivation letter and your CV to Victoria Piek firstname.lastname@example.org. For any inquiries or questions about the role, you can also reach me at +31 (0)62280 2421.