Are you an Engineer who wants to work in a Yacht building sector? We have an interesting position for you! Keep on reading and contact me in case you have any questions!
As an Interior Engineer you are technically responsible for the interior engineering of a yacht. You create and analyse drawings according to the technical specifications set in the contract. In addition, you advise colleagues from your expertise on the interior aspects of the entire engineering. You observe quality requirements and you are responsible for planning and budget.
- At least MBO4 level of education in Wood and Furniture or similar;
- Several years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of High End design packages;
- Experience in the ship, yacht or cruise industries is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Our client is one of the top luxury Yacht builders in the world. They are specialized in building custom superyachts of the highest quality.
- A long-term position at a leading company in the Yacht building industry;
- Very challenging projects;
- A lot of growth opportunities;
- Excellent salary conditions and secondary benefits, such as extra free days, bonuses, education;
- If you are an expert we provide you with recolation support for you and your family;
- We prefer expats from EU.
If you are an Engineer we are looking for, please get in contact with me. We are also open for non EU citizens if you meet all the requirements (the ideal candidate). You can reach me by calling +31 (0)62280 2421 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com. Your details will be treated confidentially.