Are you a Geotechnical Engineer and would you like to work on challenging maritime projects? Would you like to be part of a company always pushing the limits of technology? If so, you may just have found your new career opportunity!
As Geotechnical Engineer, you will assist the operations in tender and execution phase of complex marine infrastructure projects. This is a permanent position based in Belgium
Specific duties in this role include:
- Working closely with other departments in order to generate and check reports for tenders and projects.
- Provide geotechnical advice and support to proposal and project teams;
- Support and actively participate in continuous improvement of procedures and equipment.
For this position we are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer with a strong analytical skills and creativity. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a Bachelor or a Master degree in a relevant engineering discipline (Civil, Mining, Geo-engineering or similar).
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Open to travel abroad whenever required.
Our client is an international construction company specialized in the execution of large and complex marine infrastructure projects.
- Challenging job within a leading company.
- A perfect opportunity to grow and develop your professional career in Belgium.
- Great international working environment.
Are you the Geotechnical Engineer that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 6 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to email@example.com