ILS Engineer (proposals)
Would you like to work on global Integrated Logistics Support projects? Do you have experience in the naval or shipbuilding industry? If so, please have a look at this position! We are looking for experienced engineers who are able to prepare accurate proposals of ILS packages for military ships.
As an ILS Engineer, you make the ILS offers for the entire life cycle of various ships. These offers can be for new construction, refit and service projects. The offers include complete maintenance plans, training courses and spare-part packages for ship owners. To be able to do this properly, you work closely with the entire ILS team.
Your daily duties include:
- Prepare and monitor the ILS offers and report to the Proposals Manager. You do this in collaboration with an international team or ILS Engineers.
- Work on the basis of customer requirements, agreements with stakeholders, suppliers and the internal organization.
- Professionalize the offers to guarantee internal and external quality standards.
- Take the initiative to improve processes and methodologies with regard to ILS.
For this position we are looking for candidates with experience in ILS or asset management projects. As an ideal candidate, we see the Engineers who already have experience in the shipbuilding industry and have a lot of knowledge regarding equipment on board ships.
We also expect the following:
- A Bachelor or Master in Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture or Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge and experience of maintenance and /or ILS methodologies gained in the defense or within a complex technical environment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in development & execution of ILS packages.
- Experience in a commercial position, preferably for offering maintenance plans.
- Excellent communication skills in English are important because you work with international colleagues and you work with English documentation.
Our client is a company active in the shipbuilding industry. They design and build various types of ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
The company offers you all necessary trainings to develop yourself along with 38 holiday days per year. The base salary for this position depends on your experience and capabilities. Furthermore, we provide all assistance to candidates who relocate to the Netherlands.
Are you the ILS Engineer (proposals) that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +316 3011 1222 or sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sure that you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially!